Thursday 13 April 2017

Pre University .....



1970 - 72

Years of Pre University - Intermediate ....... Entry to college

Having passed out matriculation with very high marks by any stretch of imagination in those days, I got admitted to the very best college in the state capital.....it is still the very best in my opinion.....
I was once again introduced to a very alien environment.....huge buildings, huge lecture halls, impressive laboratories and above all the students, the library, the  professors, the culture and what not.....as if you are suddenly thrown in a sea from a lake or river.....really can't say about this experience of others but it was indeed awesome to me...a dream come true to study in a premiere institution.

Days passed by and I was getting used to the new environment.....enjoying everything....but never allowed it to go to my head.....the experience of my schooling days was still fresh in my memory and was hell bent upon to avoid any recurrence.....




I used to stay with my relatives ....Gratitude......but it was far away from my college.
Hence, I decided to shift to hostel in the 2nd year.....which was again a very alien environment.
But there I made good friends, had easy access to libraries, took help of few professors also and concentrated on my studies.....was ready to pay the price to achieve success.....the burning desire to become an engineer was raging inside me.....wanted to prove myself to myself.

And then there was a sudden change announced by the University......

Blessed to be pouring my heart out.....

Gratitude


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can always make a beginning .....

Greetings It has been a memorable last few days in my life. Firstly, my family members celebrated my birthday which was truly an emot...