Sunday 16 April 2017

Intermediate contd...


1971-72


Before I start writing my today's blog I would like to share about my dreams. Of course, I would talk on this subject in greater details in my subsequent blogs but one of my dreams has been to write my autobiography. Perhaps this is why I have been destined to become a blog writer to write about my life experiences ...... Gratitude !
Now coming back to my early college days I recall I was getting ready for my Pre University final examination when a change was introduced in the curriculum by way of introduction of 2 year course named as Intermediate of Science in place of 1 year Pre University course. This changed the whole scenario and all of us were apprehensive but I now realise in the hindsight that I really benefited from it. Not only I adapted to the change quite well but also utilised the time effectively. The outcome was there for all of us to savour for a long time .... I stood VIII th in the University.....my parents were very happy and had tears in their eyes when they got the news  ... Gratitude !



Nothing is impossible in this world if one has the courage, will power and determination and more importantly if you want to prove yourself to yourself .... and above all your parents who brought you in this world


Excited as ever .......

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can always make a beginning .....

Greetings It has been a memorable last few days in my life. Firstly, my family members celebrated my birthday which was truly an emot...