Saturday 8 April 2017

Memoirs contd ......

 As I ponder over as to what to write in my this blog, memories of past come flooding in......
I continued in the corporate sector getting accustomed to a completely new life wherein the knowledge gathered within the precincts of the university was hardly of any use baring a few basic principles of engineering here and there. I learnt to be punctual which has been my natural trait ever since I stood on my feet ... I used to be in my office or at work site whatever the requirement might be invariably a few minutes before the scheduled time  ... in the lighter  vein I was labelled as time machine by many of my subordinates, peers and the bosses...felt very nice and I continue to be in the same mould even till now....don't remember having been late ever on any occasion...even attended marriage functions and events while the preparations at the end of those who invited me were not even ready...sometimes even having arrived at the venue as chief guest when nobody was there ... thinking whether I came to the right place !
I always believed and even now attach tremendous importance to my time and that of others.
My another weakness if you may like to term it this way was that I used to be a perfectionist as is the wont of Virgoans ..... but learnt life is about many other things than perfections...life does teach us so many things provide one is willing to and can adapt to changes especially when you have responsibilities not only towards yourself but your family and society too at large ....

Cheers

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can always make a beginning .....

Greetings It has been a memorable last few days in my life. Firstly, my family members celebrated my birthday which was truly an emot...