Saturday 27 May 2017

Perennial Principles of Life .....

Hello dreamers ...


God has always been kind to me.
With the latest addition to my family by way of arrival of my grand daughter 20 months back, there was a need to move to a bigger dream home which I wrote in my dream book.

Buy Corel Painter 2015
And it all happened very fast. It took just 7 months to take physical shape and here I am sitting in my chair in my new home and feeling blessed to write this blog.


I firmly believe dreams are for real once we know the art of writing and converting them into reality which I shared  in one of my earlier blogs.
Let us remember God always says yes to whatever we say.

YatraDH
I also talked about purpose of life which is difficult to find out because it is something which is way beyond dreams. It's quite normal but I have found out mine.
My grand daughter is the purpose of my life which I could find out some time back.

Netmeds IN
God has blessed me with a lovely family.
My children are well placed in their lives and they are well equipped to take care of themselves.

Lenskart CPA
And of course my most important dream before he calls me is to leave my legacy and ensure that my wife is well taken care of by herself without depending upon anyone when I am not there.

Clovia CPS
She is the most important person in my life who always stood by me, encouraged and helped me in changing as a human being. To me she is the perfect life companion, a friend, a mother and the most beautiful woman in true sense on this planet earth.

Myntra CPS
The bond gets stronger, I realize, as we start catching up with our age. We pass through a phase when we care more for each other than ourselves which is the beauty of the relationship of a wife and husband.

AirAsia CPV
God is kind to me.

Shoppersstop CPS
Today I would like to share about Perennial Principles of Life.

Zoomcar CPA
Lord Mahavira : The Prince of Peace gave us the most important lesson of non-violence in thought, word or deed. " In war one may defeat a million invincible enemies, but to conquer one's own self is the greatest victory. One who conquers the self conquers everything."

Foodpanda IN
Guru Jambeshwar : Preached the worship pf God as one. And over 51 years traveled across the country imparting 29 commandments which gave his followers the name Bishnoi. The greatest legacy of Guru ji is reverence for Nature. In doing so, he reiterated India's ancient civilizational credo. His followers, also enjoined to have compassion for all living beings, give up all toxicants, swear by the tenets of ahimsa ( non violence) and satya (truth), and adhere to a vegetarian diet.

Oyorooms IN
Lord Dattatreya : The path of Dattatreya embraces all spiritual paths and is the source of all other traditions. He who treads the path of Truth, regardless of what religion he belongs to, is treading the path of Dattatreya. As an incarnation of god, Datta came down to spread the universality of true religion. anyone can be his follower, regardless of cast, creed, status. No matter what sect or religion the true seeker follows, eventually he comes under the guidance of Lord Dattatreya, the Eternal Spiritual Guide of all mankind.


Lord Buddha : The law of cause and effect is known as Karma. Nothing ever happens to us unless we deserve it. We receive exactly what we earn, whether it is good or bad. We are the way we are now, due to things we have done in the past. Our thoughts and actions determine the kind of life we an have. Every moment we create new karma by what we say ,do, and think, If we understand this, we do not need to fear karma. It becomes our friend. It teaches us to create a bright future.

Firstcry IN
Guru Nanak : The great Bhakti saint and founder of Sikhism's teachings distilled into our everyday life would be simple, but profoundly impactful :
Sharing with others, helping those who are in need.
Earning/making a living honestly, without exploitation or fraud.
Meditating on God's name to control your senses.
These, and the unwavering belief in a single, omniscient Godhead are the talisman to live by in this world.

Qatar Airways INT
Excited to be alive today

Adidas CPA
Gratitude


Bigbasket CPA

Please view my blogs on
kumarskumar.blogspot.com
My blogs @ SK 1955 on FB
@skumar272010 on twitter


https://ad.admitad.com/g/7cwhobma7tdf57e284d20067c4c082/ https://ad.admitad.com/g/gqmvcf2uhhdf57e284d266ceb8c086/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can always make a beginning .....

Greetings It has been a memorable last few days in my life. Firstly, my family members celebrated my birthday which was truly an emot...